- Simple elegance. This tree, soothes an aroma. Majestic fragrance
- —Guest Tram
- A small tree grows here Without water it will die Nurture it with care
- —Guest Ahisma
- Standing tall and long Raw, splendid answers to life Children of nature
- —Guest Monkey
- I am in a park, looking at the trees of life, wishing it was me.
- —Guest alex
- Trees are beautiful They are the key to all life Trees are beautiful
- —Guest Somone
- Sun peeks through trees' gaps Casting a soft golden light On everything
- —Guest Isabella Z.
- The trees are so tall Losing all leaves in winter trees so beautiful
- —Guest Anna
- The first leaf of spring, dull and soft yet full of life, a new beginning
- —Guest Sandy T.
- How I love Autumn! A light breeze blows through the trees, rustling their leaves.
- —Guest Corina
- They sway in the breeze Evergreens always growing Trees at their finest
- —Guest truspirit
- trees are tall and hard they have many useful things what a helpful tree!
- —Guest lance
- (5) cheery blossoms bloom (7) When cheery blossoms bloom they smell beautiful (5) bees love cheery blooms netter
- —Guest jacqueline
- Beautiful Oak Tree You give me comfort and hope You make me feel free
- —Guest Karina
- Trees are my passion. I know it's not the fashion. But they enthral me!
- —Guest Treemonkey_
- The challenge of life The challenge of growing up A tree's life is tough
- —Guest Roger