- Trees are my passion. I know it's not the fashion. But they enthral me!
- —Guest Treemonkey_
- The challenge of life The challenge of growing up A tree's life is tough
- —Guest Roger
- Great majestic tree. Pine needles carpet the floors. Little girls play house.
- —Guest gerrid
- Tinglewood Redwood, standing through time unbroken, caress me weep not
- —Guest markm
- The leaves start to grow Everything starts to blossom With many colors
- —Guest Callie
- You stand tall, alone; In fall color and glory; Sleeping very soon.
- Fine lace overhead whispering songs of silence a snowdrop lightly falls.
- Was I once a tree Damned if I know, but roots hurt Roots? Are those my roots?
- —Guest Kevin C42
- Forest of green trees, Moss covered forest floor, And to be found, Peace.
- I love the Willows Sweeping the ground so It looks like a dance
Orange Tree in Blossom
- Sultry breezes waft/ Scenting the night with perfume/ Of a thousand blooms
- Tree in my window At last covered in blossoms Like jewels in leaves
- blossom brave o brave tree fear not the frost that is coming thrive beyond all expectations grow
- —Guest Kim
My Dear Maple Trees
- Love the maple trees, Life is good in New England, Sweet and colorful.
- —Guest Janice Lavigne
- Squirrels steal and eat/ Picking nuts before they’re ripe/ Are they ever seeds?